Yes! We understand that sometimes it’s more convenient or there are dietary necessities that require food from home. Please feel free to bring your own. However, we do provide a food truck each weekend and our preference is that you support this option when it is available. Outside coolers/containers are subject to inspection by staff. Check out our Events page for the food truck schedule.
Yes! All pets are welcome on the patio or the outside property, but they must be leashed at all times. You must clean up after your pet. Only certified service animals are allowed in the tap room.
Infants and children 15+ are allowed. Families are welcome during October and December when visiting Evergreen Acres or as otherwise announced.
• Reserve pit for up to 8 occupants in advance with $50 deposit.
• $40 for 1 hour 45 minutes, $60 for 2 hours 45 minutes or $80 for 3 hours 45 minutes
• Guests are not allowed to put wood or glass in pit.
• Fire will be fed by fire tender. Be mindful this is a firepit, not a bonfire.
• Guests who break rules will forfeit deposit.
Parties of more than 10 people need to make a reservation. If you show up with a large party unannounced, we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate all of you. Outside food is not allowed for large parties other than cake. Please email email@example.com for reservations or questions