Outside food is not allowed when there is a food truck onsite. If you wish to bring a dessert for celebration, that is acceptable. Check the food truck schedule on the Events page to determine when a food truck will be present
Yes! All pets are welcome on the patio or the outside property, but they must be leashed at all times. You must clean up after your pet. Only certified service animals are allowed in the tap room.
Infants and children 15+ are allowed. Families are welcome during October and December when visiting Evergreen Acres or as otherwise announced.
• Reserve pit for up to 8 occupants in advance with $50 deposit.
• $40 for 1 hour 45 minutes, $60 for 2 hours 45 minutes or $80 for 3 hours 45 minutes
• Guests are not allowed to put wood or glass in pit.
• Fire will be fed by fire tender. Be mindful this is a firepit, not a bonfire.
• Guests who break rules will forfeit deposit.
Parties of more than 10 people need to make a reservation. If you show up with a large party unannounced, we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate you. Outside food is not allowed. Please email email@example.com for reservations or questions